Sunday, May 13, 2017 at 3:00pm
High Points Solutions Stadium
This year an integrated commencement ceremony for all School of Arts and Sciences departments will be held on Sunday, May 13, 2017. We encourage everyone to attend the S.A.S. event, which will be held at 3:00pm at the High Points Solutions Stadium on Busch Campus. More information can be found at http://convocation.sas.rutgers.edu.
- Actual conferred diplomas will be mailed after commencement to your address. Students are asked to be certain that their address on record is accurate. Changes can be made at the Registrar’s Office.
- Diplomas dated with a May conferral date will be delivered throughout summer. There is an option for graduates to physically pick up their diploma from the Registrar’s Office, but must be requested in advance.
- Diplomas and Official Transcripts will be withheld from all students whose financial accounts and debts (including tuition, housing, parking, and library) are not cleared.
- More information about diplomas and degrees can be found down below in the next section.
Honors and Awards
- Students receiving top marks in the requirements to complete the Criminal Justice major are eligible to receive honors. C.J. honors are calculated based on courses that count toward the Criminal Justice major only—these honors are separate from S.A.S. honors.
- Students will receive honors cords and stoles during the C.J. Senior Recognition Ceremony. Students will be able to wear their cords with their regalia at the S.A.S. commencement ceremony, as well as the main Rutgers University commencement ceremony.